Skype
kfijatass

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

For future reference, try to draw more feminine thighs :) those were very thick and manly-looking.

RetroSleep responds:

They where ovals, thanks for the opinion.

an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

I like your imagination and the way you stretch out your vision to a hilarious overextension :p Good job sir. If you need a VA, by all means hook me up =]

tylerghardin responds:

awesome! i'll be sure to consider it :)

Truth About Art School6.5 Truth About Art School6.5

Well done, although the main mistake you did is that there was too much clutter. There was no dominant voice(quiter in comparison to the announcer and fighting characters) or visual to lead through the entirety. And I think it's also missing out on a punchline. Not really sure what you wanted people to take out of the animation =]
I'm sure you realized that by other reviews by now though.

deedlit gangbang deedlit gangbang

I just wanted to say I LOVE your stuff man, I merely watched 2 of your animations and I'm already hoping for more :) favourited.

M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

This compliment might be strange among others - but damn, that music! So groovy, gets in the mood so well :3 Great choice!
You should seriously consider doing more of these(not necessarily this genre ofc) - You have a level of animation matching that of ZONE.
Could easily monetize that I believe.
Some things you could work on :
Your own voice actresses
More fluid animation(less in and out, there should be a sense of "impact" behind each thrust like if you feelin me, moar titty bounce and booty thrust waves haha)
Perhaps some in-game little text bubbles with some naughty lines during the interaction?
More interactiveness?(Smack dat ass! Pull that hair!)
More randomness(randomly changing expressions, head bangs, doin stuff with hands etc, anything to make it look less artificial)
More customization?
That's all that came to my mind straight up.
Hope that helped, highly anticipating future parts.
Cheers.

Fatelogic responds:

Well thank you. I'm a bit of a fan of Kevin McLeod's scores, and his generosity regarding public use of his music is like a blessing for us mere mortals with low bugedts xD

I appreciate your compliments ^^ And yeah, most of the details you mention are things I'd like to implement someday. I'm just a beginner at Flash and AS3 though, so most of that is yet out of my reach :P I concentrate more on developing my skills as an illustrator. However, maybe someday... who knows xD

Thanks for the feedback bro.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Nice work.
Some feedback - you could stretch the interface. It's a bit small for my taste.
It'd be nice if you could somehow interact with the art/ng portal so you could drag em to this flash here... or at least, upload em, so you could have an art/audio playlist of sort.
Replacing art with NG audio visuals is also a fancy option.
Cheerio.

NGF11 - Grumpy Professor NGF11 - Grumpy Professor

Haha

He's not grumpy! He's a jackass! :D

RicePirate responds:

Loooooooooooooooooooool

NGF11 -LittleSin NGF11 -LittleSin

Hmmm =d

I loved the laughing transition.
But I was a bit disappointed at the ending.
I expected some punchline from Sin there, something more than an "Oops"

NGF11 - Little Sin NGF11 - Little Sin

Haha

A totally different interpretation from mine ;)
He's amusing - especially the bit with checkers ^_^
I'd love to see what you think of mine ;)

''EROCRAFT: Endergirl'' ''EROCRAFT: Endergirl''

Sometimes I wish I could learn how to draw just to match your and Shad's material :D
Are you willing to be my mentor :D? haha.